Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life is good

After a lllllloooooonnnnnnngggggg weekend, I am back to write somemore. And I have great news! Ok well not spectacular, but over the holiday, I have gained NOTHING! Not even an pound. How good does that feel? Um pretty darn good. 144 and holding. This lifestyle change has helped IMMENSLY! And I know I still have the 9 pounds to lose, but I'm not sweating it at this point. We are coming into fall and this will be a great time for me to start (I know I keep saying this) START toning, which will then lead to the rest to go away or get to where I am supposed to be. I hope that I can not go overboard with eating though. Last night I came VERY close to losing it. Thank you to my hubby who whisked the ice cream out of my hand and replaced it with yogurt....awwww. I know. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment