Weight loss tracker

Monday, March 11, 2013

Frozen Fruit

I am proud to say that I am still on the downward with the scale. 2 weekend now that I haven't gained at all. Pretty proud of myself.

That being said, I thought I would talk about a couple ways that I get my sweet tooth taken care of. I'm going to start by saying that I HATE spending money on fruit. You buy it, pay a million dollars for it and then before you get a chance to eat it, the stuff has taken the death turn and ends up in the trash. So, what I have resorted to is buying frozen fruit. I LOVE frozen fruit....especially berries. They seem to have the sugar content squeezed together, so they taste sweeter. PLUS, you can buy a ton of bags, and guess what, they don't go bad for about a year!

Another good way to fight that sweet tooth.....yogurt. And you don't have to buy the expensive fruit in yogurt either. I get vanilla or plain. The I add fruit, OR even better, spices. I add cinnamon and truvia for snicker doodle taste, ad cocoa and a little truvia for chocolate....add a little vanilla to that mixture and you get brownies. Just try any thing that sounds good, see what you come up with! Another thing, if you do buy the fruit in yogurt, put it in the freezer over night....frozen yogurt! Yes please. Or freeze the vanilla and put some cocoa on it when you eat it. Yummo. I think I better go get my strawberries out of the freezer now.

1 comment: