Weight loss tracker

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The '70's

Today marks the entry to the 170's. Scale says 179. Great, it only took 3 days to get there. BUT I never faltered.....ok, maybe I had ONE slip-up. I had a sucker yesterday! OMG! I KNOW! I can't believe it either! Ha, it said I love you on it, and it was the only one sitting there. I ate it out of pure sadness for the little guy. And to tell you the truth, IT TASTED AMAZING!!!! Well, it tasted good...ok I felt awful after word. No, not my tummy but my mind! I know it's just a sucker and I shouldn't get worked up over it, but have you ever taken a look at the amount of sugar there is in ONE sucker? Take a look sometime. You might be surprised.

I was talking to a friend last night, discussing my goal of 140. She says it isn't a good goal. I said, but that's just what it is...a goal! I would be fine if I only made it to 147, but if I don't set a HIGH goal then what's there to try for. Ok well that and I HATE odd numbers. I couldn't set a goal for 145, let alone set it for 147. I'm just weird like that! In the end, we decided that since there is a goal, and I am slowly getting there, it didn't matter what that goal was. The main thing was that I wanted to get healthy. And since I am inching ever closer to (gulp) 34, and then up from there, I need to get this body in to shape now, before that metabolism sticks up it's middle finger at me and waves the Beverly Hillbillies Goodbye.

So today consists of stairs, another afternoon walk with my little man, and LOTs of fruits and veggies, just to keep that plumbing working. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment