Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 17

Ok so I am starting this blog a little late. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Bethanie. I am 32-yikes-and am a happily married woman with 2 children. I was blessed to have a ready made family when I married my husband. My oldest (step)son is 16. Then we have 1 son together who is 6. I work full time.
When I started the 17 day diet on 5/30/11 (the day before our 8th anniversary), I weighed 165.  I was NOT happy with myself. How did I get here? What the heck was I doing? So I took some advise from my sister-in-law who has had a TON of success and started the diet. I was skeptical at first. LOTS of veggies! BUT on day 3 when I stepped on the scale and noticed the little line had moved down 4 lbs, I was so excited. So, off the weight went. A couple of set backs. Day 5 down 6 lbs! Day 12 down 8 lbs! BUT yesterday morning, day 16, I got on the scale as I usually do and it said I was 10 pounds lighter! I literally got off the scale and stepped back on it just to double check that  I wasn't seeing things! Low and behold I could shorten the belt up AGAIN! SO now today is day 17 and tomorrow I will celebrate cycle 2 with some Venison! This is working!!! For once the weight is leaving and I haven't seen it back yet!! HOPEFULLY-this makes me change the way I have been looking at food and keep that pizza to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment