Weight loss tracker

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Is That Light I See?

It is light! I just stood in front the mirror at work and thought there was something on the leg of my pants. I went to swat it off and realized....IT IS THE LIGHT showing between my thighs!! I haven't seen light between my thighs in years! So I leaned into the mirror to get a closer look (but bumped my head). Then I was so excited (and don't laugh to hard at this) that I put my hand in the space. It fit! I peeked behind me and sure enough there were my fingers!! Then the bathroom door opened and another lady walked in and looked at me mighty weird. So I said, "I just saw the light between my legs for the first time in years!" And she was happy for me too! So yes, it was a weird bathroom party but exciting all at the same time! Yay for the light!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment