Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Loser!

Day 2 of r3 of c1. So far so good. No weight change on day 1-that is normal though. I could feel the change again after yesterday. My body cleansing itself again. The hydrating of itself. The acne is starting to fade again....there wasn't much but after not having any for a few weeks, I was ready for it to leave again! Wondering what today will hold. I know the stairs will be used as usual. Yesterday was floor 4 to 7 to 1 to 5 to 4. Todays goal is 4 to 7 to 1 to 6 to 1 to 4. Let's see if it works out or not. Batteling a little headache today with the weather changes going on outside so hopefully that won't hinder my walk. I'm learning to look forward to those darn stairs now. I actually (and don't tell anyone this) kind of missed them this weekend!! I KNOW....WHO MISSES STAIRS! I DO! LOL. So again, onward, upward and downward. Let's see that scale TRY to stay still.....HA I am a loser baby...In the BEST sense of the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment