Weight loss tracker

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bikini!!!

Today starts the cycle over. This weekend reekd total havoc on my diet. Luckily, I can say that I only gained 2 pounds. But still. TOTALLY NOT HAPPY! I did, however, wear a bikini this weekend!!!! First time since before having my son almost 7 years ago! So cool! And I had my first double take. Girls, you know what I'm talking about. You're walking down the street and the car drives by, and the dirver looks and then cranks his neck to look again. It doesn't matter how old he is, it still makes you feel good to see it happen again! Boosted my self esteem for the moment. Heck, even hubby was a little proud of that! LOL

Anyway, back to the reason for my post today (besides not posting all weekend). Today starts the beginning of cycle 1 again. And this time I mean business. Pullin thsoe belts on tight...boogity boogity boogity...lets get losing girl!I am just under 3 weeks until NASCAR, and I feel so good. I can't wait. What's even better is that I set so many goals so far, and blew right through them! I am focused and giving it my all again. So after I post this, I will change the weight on the tracker to reflect my weight today (which is hard bc that means it is going up) BUT now I know what I need to do. 4 pounds this week would be awesome, get me to 145. I will not feel bad if I don't hit it though. LOOK OUT BELOW 135 ....here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment