Weight loss tracker

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oops I did it again.....

Ok, so down to 145.5 today. Almost back to where I was last weekend.  I can so do this. I gave into a bread temptation though last night. 6 inch Subway Sweet Onion Teriyake on 9 Grain Wheat. My thought was low fat. I should have said hold the bread. All it did was remind me how much I miss bread! It was so delicious that I just stared at my hubbys sandwich, wanting to take just one little bite of the bread. But I didn't. Other than that, I did pretty good yesterday. Had a good walk last night with a friend, while waiting for our stinky husbands to get done with horseshoes.

Today, it's back to the grind of the stairs and good foods. I have just over a week to prepare for the big NASCAR race and have a feeling I will meet another goal before then. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment