Weight loss tracker

Thursday, August 25, 2011

soooooo good

Awake....at least I think I am. Last night was taken from me by that evil thing called GROCERY SHOPPING! So not fun. Tonight I start the couch to 5k again. I lost a pound. I had pizza....wait what? Where did the pizza thing come from. No I really did have pizza, and not cauliflower either! REAL Pizza and still down a pound! The trick, I'm not sure yet but I think it has to do with the fact that the stairs were involved yesterday and the pizza up-ped my calories. It does work and maybe pizza wasn't the BEST choice to up those calories but it was soooooo good. And it totally helped pump me up again. Today's lunch is what I call....oh heck there's no name for it. Its canned chicken with chopped onions, chopped celery, parm cheese, garlic powder and olive oil. Really wanted the salsa on it instead but forgot to buy it last night! POOP. Chin up, core in, shoulders straight.....walking on through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment