Weight loss tracker

Friday, July 29, 2011

Walking on Sunshine

147 today!!!! Yippee! 12 to go! Yesterday, besides having to take the elevator for training, I used the stairs the rest of the day. I even did a round on lunch; 4th to 7th, 7th to 1st, 1st to 6th, 6th to 1st, 1st to 4th....and dead! But it felt so good to accomplish that! Today is another day to use those stairs. I won't have then this weekend so I'm not sure what to do about that. I'll find something though. Camping again, hopefully I don't sabotage my success this week. Dinner was so cycle 1 last night. Chicken breast with TONS of spices, boiled carrots and string beans (beans from the garden!). The only non c1 was the little bit of mashed potatoes that I had. But it really wasn't much of a helping. And I still lost a pound!

Pulled another shirt out of the closet today that hasn't been worn in years. Although it still doesn't look the greatest, I'm wearing it anyway. OK, its a tank top that I'm wearing UNDER another shirt. Point is, no tugging on it either! LOL! Today is going to be a GREAT day. Another day to shoot the pounds down!

No comments:

Post a Comment