Weight loss tracker

Friday, July 22, 2011

148

Oh scale, today you are my friend. 148 and heading back downward!! I took today off to get some running around done so I'm a little late with my post today. I think the stairs are helping me win this thing now. I hate them with a passion BUT they get my heart pumping....and that is what matters. Thanks to my friend for inspiring me to conquer them. My strength excerise today has been moving beds around between my kids bedrooms. Hopefully, they will stay put now. Well the little one anyway. The big one has remained where he's at since day one. And just for that, he gets a fullsize mattress now. Let me tell you, moving 2 twins into a bunkbed and a full sized mattress set and frame around my small house, is not the easiest thing to do. But I can tell it worked my upper body, that's for sure. Well, off to the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment