Weight loss tracker

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's this? A Dress!?

So besides my father-in-laws funeral last year, I haven't worn a skirt or dress in a few years. Yesterday, I took the plunge and sported a skirt. At 96 degrees and heat index at 103, I had to do something. Then when I woke up this morning, just getting out of bed made me sweat. I wandered to the closet and pulled out a dress. My mother would faint if she heard that I wore 2 in a row!!! Its hot...and so am I. Well, I like to think so. I feel so good in my skin. Just a few more pounds. Time to kick start. Sorry, honey, but onions are coming back into the house. I will pick up some clothes pins for you to stick on your nose if you don't want to smell them! LOL. The scale will move. The scale will move. The scale will move. Dang you scale...MOVE ALREADY!! I know I'm teetering on the next pound because if I sway just a little to the side on the scale, it drops. Tackeling the stairs today, in this heat, and I will do 2 rounds of all the way up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment