Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A New Day

Todays word is....PHEW!!!! So that 1.5 pounds that I beat myself up over yesterday is gone again. I want to say thank you to my friends for talking me through that...LOL. Anyway. I am back on track again. Todays lunch is going to be exciting for me. A sandwich!!! Can you believe it? A SANDWICH!! I'm not sure that the slivered ham I have on it is actually kosher for the diet but I figure the lettuce will help with that. Plus, since I'm back at work today, I get to have my diet green tea again! WHOOPIE!!!!

So I smacked myself around yesterday over the whole gain thing. But I'll tell you what, it opened my eyes to how focused i need to stay! I am so close to the goal, I can taste it. I wonder how many others stuggled this weekend. How did they fight the urge?

Today is a new day again....I need to take them one at a time. On a "lighter" note, I did wear a bathing suit this weekend and wasn't all that self concious! I also fit into my 9 shorts for a minute. I say a minute because, while they fit perfectly, I still have that baby roll left that slightly hangs over the top. Almost there!

Todays encouragement comes from all of the friends that said to me yesterday "Stop beating yourself up. 1.5 pounds is nothing compared to what you have lost!" And I say to that, it's also nothing compared to what I have gained....in a self esteem way!

No comments:

Post a Comment