Weight loss tracker

Friday, July 1, 2011

There I Am!

For the first time in who knows how long, I just looked in the mirror and saw myself! Wait a minute, you're probably thinking, its a mirror dumbie of course you saw yourself. I understand thats the concept of a mirror. But I saw myself! Me, the girl I was when I felt good about myself. Me, the person that has been hiding inside for years. Me, the one with the real smile and twinkle in her eye! I walked passed the mirror and stopped short. I had to take a look just to be sure that what I saw was really what I saw. It was. Maybe this sounds a little to concieted, I don't know. I saw ME again! I was in awe. Once again a side effect of getting healthier.

Take a look as you go through this adventure. Maybe you will have that "stop in your tracks" moment. Its a great feeling!

3 comments:

  1. Beth i am so proud of you ;) keep up the great work u look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see "You" this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rashelle! Lots of hard work!
    Shiloh, I can't wait to see "you" either! LOL

    ReplyDelete