Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Change My Approach

I feel like when I am writing these entries, that I am repeating myself. This will be the day, this will be the day....it's NEVER day. I should change my approach. This IS the year! This IS the day! This IS the moment, that I take control of me and my life, and make myself into who I want to be! This is the moment of my life that I can decide. Do I want to stay unhappy and dislike what and who I am? No way! Do I want to change for my kids? Yes, I want to be around for them. Do I want to change for my hubby? Yes, I want to grow old with him and be able to share our golden days. Do I want to do this for my parents and siblings and neices and nephews and everyone that surrounds me? Of course! Not only physically, but mentally. But more important than that, I want to do this for me. I want to feel good in my skin. I want to know I can get up and chase my kids around the backyard. I want to know that I can fall asleep WANTING to wake up the next morning. I want to feel sexier for my husband. I want to be here for my family as a whole. I want to spend time with my friends and not feel insecure! This is the moment! This IS the moment...not this will be. If I say it that way, it will never happen. THIS IS IT! I have to do this to save myself from defeat. I know that sounds dramatized, but its true. So today is the day I take that step. Will someone walk with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment