Weight loss tracker

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fish Fry

Oh scale, why are you standing still? I have been so good this week but 149 is as far as you will go. I know one thing, this weekend is going to be an upset for you. Gearing up for some camping. Hopefully, hubby remembers to pack my turkey burger and veggies. I've got this as long as he remembers the stuff.

I wonder what I would have been at had I not started this change? Would I be way up there. I can't wait to see the look on the LPNs face when I go for my annual in a couple months. By then I WILL have made my goal. There is no doubt in my mind. I CAN DO THIS! The last few pounds are the hardest. I have 14 to go and I need to just work harder.

I felt a little down this morning when I got on the scale. Note to self, only eat 3 pieces of fish fry next time (not 6!). I am suffering from a headache and bloating because of it today. My guess is that is why the scale didn't move. That or the fact that my muscle did some building after yesterday's quest for the top floor and back.  Moral of the story: If it looks like fish frying in oil, and smells like fish frying in oil...STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT!!!! Or eat in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment