Weight loss tracker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MAN oh MAN!

Man oh man. What a great time I had this weekend. I made HORRIBLE choices though. Between the bag of sour cream and cheddar chips and the beer and the crap food. BUT here's the best part. I DIDN"T GAIN A THING!!!! Not even a half of a pound! So, it was either the heat melting pounds away or my metabolism was hard at work, either way, YIPEE!!!

I am going to have a very hard time excerising this week. Its so hot outside that the air in the building seems to not help! But I will try to conquer the steps anyway. My compliment this weekend came from the daughter of my friend. She is 14 which is why it meant a lot. She took one look at me and said "Bethie, you are gonna look HOT in a bathing suit!" I felt AWESOME! Then she went into her camper and brought outthe same tank I was wearing. It felt amazing......and a little silly, since that showed everyone that I am STILL not over my addiction to the juniors section. LOL! So here we go on week number 7. Lets see where it takes me...hopefully down the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment