Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Workout...of my snooze button urge!

I was supposed to get up this morning and pop one of my workout dvds in (Jillian Michaels 30 day shred-great workout!). Last night I set the alarm for 30 minutes earlier than normal. I was siked. Gonna work off some of that extra skin and stuff! This morning the alarm went off. I looked at the clock and thought....am I some masochist getting up this early? I got up and sat on the edge of the bed for a second before hitting the snooze button. I laid back down and then it went off again. I showed that alarm clock. I walked right up to it and hit it again! Needless to say, Jillian and I did not have our date as planned. Tomorrow will be the day....I hope.

I've realized that in cycle 3 I really to ramp up the excerise though. I can feel the difference in my body adding more calories but not adding more excercise. As many of you know, excerise and Bethie do not get along well. Oh, we usually have a great relationship at the beginning, but then the pain sets in and I think "Well I better take abreak so I don't strain anything." Next thing you know, there's another dvd collecting dust. This all started before the diet. Pilates, taebo, chair dance (yes I tried this and got whiplash and threw my back out!), buns of steel, Walk yourself fit, and Jillian Michaels. To tell you the truth, Jillian is the only one I've stuck with long enough at any one point. I think this is because (and excuse my french) she scares the hell out of me! I feel like she is going to personally come through the television screen and rip me to shreds if I don't do what she says!

Tomorrow will be the day. I need to fight that snooze button urge and work at this. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment